Do not adjust your monitor. Aliens are not invading your computer. That's just the best picture I could get of this dish. The glare from the aluminum foil doesn't make this dish the most appealing thing to look at, but I promise it's good!
1-3/4 cups warm water
2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/4 lb. each)
1/4 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
4 cups small broccoli florets
1 red pepper, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Tear 4 large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
3. Add water to rice. Let stand for 5 minutes and then spoon evenly into the center of each piece of foil.
4. Top rice evenly with remaining ingredients.
5. Bring up opposing sides of foil. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in large baking pan or on a cookie sheet.
Source: Kraft Foods